You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Does my bum look big in this?


Mum and Dad have started using my new nappies now. They're called TotsBots Fluffles and they got them from the very nice people at The Nappy Lady. They're lovely and soft and have cool little poppers to make them fit me nicely. The good news is that they are a) cheaper than disposables and b) better for the environment. The bad news is that they make my bum look enormous.

To make this even worse I've also started topping up my dinner with snacks from a bottle, because apparently I'm not fat enough for my age. I must admit, it's a little odd to be having dinner with Dad, but I'm enjoying the extra food. I guess Mum and Dad know best but I can't help thinking they just want me to have a fat bum so that they'll start getting some attention again. After all, I am incredibly adorable, even with my gigantic pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home