You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Friday, August 04, 2006

Video 1

I've launched a new feature on "You Can't Choose Your Parents" - videos! Now you can see what I'm up to in moving pictures as well as photos. Here's the first instalment - all future instalments will be available on the sidebar to the right...

I think you'll find I look pretty good in this film - some of my best work...
Enjoy!


  • 1 Comments:

    • hello! just showed mum and dad this... they enjoyed it very much! so yeah... Well done! hehe great seeing you today... thank you x hope you had a good sleep before piipa waked you!
      well we shall see you soon! have a great week
      love bethan xxx
      p.s. very impressive website! x
      hehe see you x

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, August 06, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home