You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hospital

Some of you might have heard that I was back in hospital last night. There's nothing to worry about - my weight has been going down since I was there last time, and the reason seems to be that I wasn't getting enough grub. Mum and Dad are now getting some extra food for me from ASDA (which is really nice actually) so I'm getting lots of top-ups on top of my usual meals. With all that eating come a couple of -ahem- natural side-effects. On the downside I seem to have developed the ability to produce enough poo to reach my ears (literally - just ask Dad). Sorry about that. On the upside I am actually starting to sleep more! Mum and Dad seem to be very happy with that part. All in all I think things are looking up.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home