You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Holiday

Last weekend I went on holiday. I've been on lots of holidays already - Centerparcs with Grandma and Granddad Davies, London when I was 6 weeks old, Christmas holidays in Bath and Scunthorpe and when i was smaller i stayed in Edinburgh a few times. This time was different, Mum and Dad were not there - I went away without them! It was Mums birthday and Dad took her away for the weekend. I went to Grandma and Granddad Macs.






Great-Grandma Miller, Auntie Kate and Uncle Dan all came to see me.






Granddad read to me, Uncle Dan played with me and Grandma helped me to walk



Granddad and I were tired out by all the playing!

I had a lovely time on my holiday but Mummy and Daddy missed me lots and I missed them too! Thankyou Grandma and Granddad for playing with me and looking after me.

3 Comments:

  • It was lovely seeing you and your folks last night lil Pip.

    You haven't said anything for a long time on here though. Not feeling inspired?

    By Blogger boxthejack, at Saturday, April 14, 2007  

  • aww wee pippa is growin up so fast and doesnt she just look like her mummy n daddy!! :)
    (who we all miss very much back here at crubs!!!! and we hope theyr gettin on well and we need to go visit them in the weeg SOON!)
    abi xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, May 27, 2007  

  • Isn't it about time you updated this Davies?

    Love.

    Kemp.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home