You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Monday, December 11, 2006

Food and Drink


Ok this is exciting - I just found out there is MORE to eat than just milk! I had my first solid (ish) food the other day. It's nothing exciting - but I get the feeling there might be more fabulous things to come.


There's a bit of a knack to eating off a spoon, and I have to confess there's a fair amount landing on the bib at the moment, but I'll get the hang of it soon.

Also, Dad showed me something called "beer". He seems to like the stuff, but I couldn't work out how to get it out - there's no teat on the bottle and no matter how hard I sucked nothing came. I will have to watch Daddy carefully next time...

4 Comments:

  • Loving the new slide show - we got one on our blog too but none of the little kids are as cute as you!! Way to go with the new food - your going to have a lot of fun trying out all the new food....maybe stay away from the beer for a wee while. Love Aunty Evy!!

    By Blogger Paul and Evonne, at Tuesday, December 12, 2006  

  • I wouldn't bother too much with the beer to be honest. It smells funny and makes you do weird things. Just look atcha dad! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 13, 2006  

  • Never to young to have a drop of the good stuff my girl! Your cousin Hannah is a dab hand at stealing (and spilling) her daddy's beer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 13, 2006  

  • God-parently advice - don't spill your daddy's beer.

    By Blogger boxthejack, at Friday, December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home