You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Friday, September 08, 2006

Sofa

Mum and Dad have finally got their new sofa. It's lovely, and it turns into a big bed for when people want to come and visit me. Anyone is welcome to come and try it out - but you might want to check with Mum and Dad first since they seem to be a little bit protective of it at the moment. Maybe that's my fault actually. It arrived on Tuesday morning, and by Tuesday evening I had puked on it. :) oops!

I got my own new thing too - a great big ring with toys on it for me to play in. I can't quite work the toys out yet, so mainly I just lie there and gurgle. But I'll get the hang of it soon!

1 Comments:

  • Lookin' chilled. You certainly look at home on that there sofa. May be guests could sleep in your Moses basket and you could just claim the new sofa for yourself...

    Nice sofa by the way, mum n dad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home