You Can't Choose Your Parents


The online photo journal of Pippa Hope Davies, age 6 months

Friday, October 06, 2006

Injections

This is a picture of me being a little sad. The reason I am sad in the picture is because Hannah just poked me in the face, but that's nothing compared to what Mummy did to me the other day. She held me down while two nasty ladies stuck needles in my legs. I was not a happy bunny. Mum says it's to make me healthy, but I'm not sure about that. Anything healthy shouldn't hurt so much. :(

1 Comments:

  • Pippa you just get cuter and cuter every time I see a picture of you. I want a bean bag to sit in. Looks very comfortable. Hope to see more picutres of you soon
    Love 'Auntie' Evy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home